• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Curves aren't smooth

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My curves aren't smooth. I'm trying to trace a musical note with the pen tool, but it comes out rather sharp and bumpy. I want it to be smooth. Any suggestions?

https://dtkp6g0samjql.cloudfront.net/uploads/photo/file/12583901/gallery_hero_il_fullxfull.111512996... That's what I'm trying to trace.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the pen tool is for creating lines and bezier curves, not for tracing.  use the pencil tool for tracing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Philip

with such a clear black and white bitmap figure, just use in Animate Modify / Bitmap / Trace Bitmap ... with the following settings:

Screenshot 2018-12-24 at 15.57.02.png

Left side is the vector, right side your bitmap. You have to erase all the white areas and select all that remains (black) and do Modify / Combine Objects / Union. This makes it a Drawing Object, better, because otherwise you have some outline residue on the outer edges.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines