• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

custom cursor

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the custom cursor code in Adobe Animate HTML 5 project. I got the custom cursor to work except that it does not remove the arrow. The arrow cursor sits on top of my custom cursor even though I have this line of code:

stage.canvas.style.cursor = "none";

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

try:

stage.enableMouseOver(10); 

this.stage.cursor = "none";

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try:

stage.enableMouseOver(10); 

this.stage.cursor = "none";

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. That works.

I can’t seem to find very many samples for javascript coding in Adobe Animate. Everything I find seems to be with AS3. I found the bringing the rain tutorial and that really helped. I know if uses Easel.js which I am just starting to learn. But I have a strong Action Script background and I feel like there are not a lot of resources to using the Animate for making HTML 5 interactions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

the documents for createjs are here, CreateJS | A suite of JavaScript libraries and tools designed for working with HTML5

(p.s when using the adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses, if there are any.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and these codes don't help.

I still have 2 cursors at the same time.

If I make a custom cursor in a brand-new file, there is no such a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I'm updating an old actionscript project to html5 canvas.

The project has a custom cursor with a button with an over state.

With a button on the stage,  stage.canvas.style.cursor = "none"; stops working and the arrow shows.

I can remove the hand when the cursor is over the button by adding: this.button1.cursor = "none";

But the arrow remains on the rest of the stage.

If I use a movie clip instead of a button I still need: stage.enableMouseOver(10); for the mouse over state

which brings the arrow back. Adding: this.stage.cursor = "none"; removes the arrow when hovering over the button but not on the rest of the stage.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines