Highlighted

custom cursor

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the custom cursor code in Adobe Animate HTML 5 project. I got the custom cursor to work except that it does not remove the arrow. The arrow cursor sits on top of my custom cursor even though I have this line of code:

stage.canvas.style.cursor = "none";

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

try:

stage.enableMouseOver(10); 

this.stage.cursor = "none";

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

custom cursor

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the custom cursor code in Adobe Animate HTML 5 project. I got the custom cursor to work except that it does not remove the arrow. The arrow cursor sits on top of my custom cursor even though I have this line of code:

stage.canvas.style.cursor = "none";

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

try:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2017 1
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. That works.

I can’t seem to find very many samples for javascript coding in Adobe Animate. Everything I find seems to be with AS3. I found the bringing the rain tutorial and that really helped. I know if uses Easel.js which I am just starting to learn. But I have a strong Action Script background and I feel like there are not a lot of resources to using the Animate for making HTML 5 interactions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

the documents for createjs are here, CreateJS | A suite of JavaScript libraries and tools designed for working with HTML5

(p.s when using the adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses, if there are any.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2017 2
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and these codes don't help.

I still have 2 cursors at the same time.

If I make a custom cursor in a brand-new file, there is no such a problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0