• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Plugin GenerateFrameCommands hits an exception with a Component on the stage

Explorer ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a FLA file with a component(the Image component from the tutorial Example of a HTML5 custom component) on the stage and I have enabled the Components feature in the Features.xml file.

Whenever my code calls Exporter::Service::IFrameCommandGenerator::GenerateFrameCommands Custom Platform Support Development Kit: Exporter::Service::IFrameCommandGenerator Class Reference an exception is hit in Animate's code.

Image: screenshot.1558358962.png - Google Drive

I would like to know whether exporting Components is possible from a custom plugin? If it is, where can I find documentation explaining what I have to do to enable it?

Kind Regards,
Ognyan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the image component is not a custom component.  if you're using the image component, just add it and use the component's property panel to select a bitmap to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines