• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different ways of adding new frames

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started using Adobe Animate 2020. I don't know how to add or repeat frames to do an animation, somemone could help me?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

The most basic way would be to select a block of frames, right-click and choose Copy Frames from the context menu, then select blank frames at the end of your spans right-click and choose Paste Frames. 

You can also do this via the menu or shortcuts: Ctrl+Alt+C / Ctrl+Alt+V.

Another option would be to select a block of frames and drag it to a new location while holding down the Alt key.

Yet another option would be to learn about Graphic Symbols and nest your animation in looping containers.

Generally speaking, you need to get familiar with the features of this program so that you can actually start using it.

Some introduction materials should be available at this link:    https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/tutorials.html

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines