Highlighted

Digitizer pen being finicky

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to Animate on a thinkpad yoga, using the accompanying digitizer pen. But whenever i tap and hold the pen against the screen to draw, it begins to load a small circle, and when the circle is complete, it opens up the right-click box. The only way to circumvent this is to then, while the circle is loading, move the pen outside the circle (which stays native to where you first pressed down) and the circle will dissapear. I get why this could be useful, as it substitutes the right click function of a mouse, but it's so annoying when I need precise little details and all of a sudden this dumb circle pops up. I disabled all settings related to press and holding the pen in the windows settings, but Animate is still being annoying. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks

TOPICS
How to, Other, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digitizer pen being finicky

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to Animate on a thinkpad yoga, using the accompanying digitizer pen. But whenever i tap and hold the pen against the screen to draw, it begins to load a small circle, and when the circle is complete, it opens up the right-click box. The only way to circumvent this is to then, while the circle is loading, move the pen outside the circle (which stays native to where you first pressed down) and the circle will dissapear. I get why this could be useful, as it substitutes the right click function of a mouse, but it's so annoying when I need precise little details and all of a sudden this dumb circle pops up. I disabled all settings related to press and holding the pen in the windows settings, but Animate is still being annoying. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks

TOPICS
How to, Other, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?