Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disabling hidpi screens adn responsive scaling

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 

I am using Animatecc in a web app where I created an API that adds some DomElements to the animation and replace the dynamic texts initially inserted. the problem is that when zooming in or out, the transform matrix is being recalculated by the function

makeResponsive which tries to adjust the canvas width and height and all elements within the animation_container. 

My question is whether there is an option to disable this in Animate or should I comment this line of code each time I am generating an animation to make it work. 

thank you. I tried to disable the responsiveness in the publish options but it didn't work.

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

You could go to publish settings, go to HTML/JS and export there the standard publishing template. There you can remove the following code:

//Code to support hidpi screens and responsive scaling.
$RESP_HIDPI

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a forum post with a solution https://community.adobe.com/t5/Animate/How-to-disable-High-DPI-scaling-in-Animate/td-p/9976467 Can you check and let me know? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The piece of code should tell you it's a createjs canvas export and not a userinterface problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could go to publish settings, go to HTML/JS and export there the standard publishing template. There you can remove the following code:

$RESP_HIDPI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You. That what I was looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have this problem but I don't understand the solution. Is there someone able/willing to explain the solution a bit more?

I make a complex user menu using Animate HTML5 Canvas and published it as a website. Smartphone users inevitably use their fingers to zoom into to look at it closer. Then the menu/website gets off-centered, only gets worse with attempts to correct.

I'd like to disable the zoom in feature, if I can.

This solution looks promising to me. However I don't understand or see "$RESP_HIDPI".

In my published html file I deleted all of :

AdobeAn.makeResponsive(true,'both',true,1,[canvas,anim_container,dom_overlay_container]);
AdobeAn.compositionLoaded(lib.properties.id);
fnStartAnimation();
}

But the file no longer worked.

Thanks for considering.

If it helps, the site in question is Psychmedsafety.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines