• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dot shows up after slow stroke (on Windows and Mac)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem at home and at work, both of them used the newest version of Animate and both as the same problem. i noticed the pattern on how they show up in Animate when i used a mac but i haven't tested too much on the windows version but i noticed the same problem. 

I am also using a very new mac, maybe it might be the cintiq driver's that has a problem.

the dot only shows up when the stroke slows down at the end when releasing the pen from the tablet, then the dot appearse. when making fast brush strokes then it does not show up. (showen in the video link provided)

Here is a video were i try to replecate the problem

https://i.gyazo.com/2b59dd4851e2a4a554605c3b290e063f.mp4

I'm using a mac with a Cintiq 16 HD (used in the example) at work and Windows for the Cintiq 13 HD i have home.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020)

prossesor: 3,8 GHz Intel Core i7

memorie: 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

graphic: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB

It's not a problem i have had for a long time, not sure if it is gonna just go away at some point but it is a bit annoying at this moment. I'm tempted to try too downgrade to a older version of animate just to see if it will go away. 

I'm happy to provide more info

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you download the latest animated version 21.0.3. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines