Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Toolkit for CreateJS

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Flash Player to Animate.]

I am still animating on Flash Professional CS6, and am perfectly happy with it, but want the ability to convert files to HTML5. I want to download the "Adobe Flash Professional Tookit for Create JS", to this end. When I open Adobe Extention Manager, to download the Toolkit, this is the screen that I am shown:Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 1.28.01 PM.png

Don't know if you can read all that small type, or not, but the bottom of the screen describes the "Toolkit" as something that would do exactly what I want. I am not familiar with using Extension Manager, though, and am concerned that if I click the "Install" icon at the top of the page, I may actually wind up deleting the Flash Professional application, which has a "Remove" button to the right of it. So- dumb question- what do I do/click on here, to install the Toolkit without dis-installing Flash? And will the Tookit still work in 2021?

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the remove button is to remove that extension, not flash cs6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines