• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and drop game to share

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Im trying to create a drag and drop game to share for training purposes with co-workers. I have a stage base and coded the symbols to drag and drop, but I am struggling with the format : what is the right way to go to create something that is "shareable" and doesnt lose its interactivity? If I convert to .exe, the tests I ve sent out wont open if the person doesnt have adobe Air, I cant embed in an email, Im stuck and lost! Have watched and read countless tutorials and forums, cant seem to find an answer anywhere! Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest using the HTML5 Canvas output for an easy-to-share format. Any Actionscript code would need to be rewritten as Javascript, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a tutorial on how to write the code for drag and drop in animate using HTML5 Canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made a small html5 sample a while ago. here is he link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JV1J-WyAUPsNUdm54Zopybuo0tWoLP_7/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines