• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

draw continuous line shape with many vertices

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tool do I have to use in order to create a continuous line shape like the following (black thunder-like)?

shape.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Hi.

If what you wish is to draw a thunder shape you can use the Line Tool (N) (with snapping turned on) or the Pen Tool (P).

Alternatively, you can even achieve this by drawing a rectangle with the Rectangle Tool (R) and manipulate the points until you get the desired result.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

If what you wish is to draw a thunder shape you can use the Line Tool (N) (with snapping turned on) or the Pen Tool (P).

Alternatively, you can even achieve this by drawing a rectangle with the Rectangle Tool (R) and manipulate the points until you get the desired result.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you want to draw a shape with "many vertices", but the example you provide only has 7 vertices, which is practically nothing as vector shapes go. So I'm confused about what you're actually asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am new to the world of Animate but with the help of JC I got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines