Highlighted

draw continuous line shape with many vertices

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tool do I have to use in order to create a continuous line shape like the following (black thunder-like)?

shape.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JoãoCésar | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

If what you wish is to draw a thunder shape you can use the Line Tool (N) (with snapping turned on) or the Pen Tool (P).

Alternatively, you can even achieve this by drawing a rectangle with the Rectangle Tool (R) and manipulate the points until you get the desired result.

Regards,

JC

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

draw continuous line shape with many vertices

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tool do I have to use in order to create a continuous line shape like the following (black thunder-like)?

shape.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JoãoCésar | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

If what you wish is to draw a thunder shape you can use the Line Tool (N) (with snapping turned on) or the Pen Tool (P).

Alternatively, you can even achieve this by drawing a rectangle with the Rectangle Tool (R) and manipulate the points until you get the desired result.

Regards,

JC

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you want to draw a shape with "many vertices", but the example you provide only has 7 vertices, which is practically nothing as vector shapes go. So I'm confused about what you're actually asking.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to the world of Animate but with the help of JC I got it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 0