Highlighted

draw during playback

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an app on my dsi a while back called Flipnote studio. I remember there was a feature which allowed you to hold right to skim through frames and draw freely leading to a pretty cool looking line that would flow around the screen. I was looking for a way to do the same with Animate but it doesn't seem to like the idea of you drawing over the playback.

Is there any way to do this? I imagined that if a DS could do it way back in 2010 then there should be a way of achieving this in animate?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

draw during playback

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an app on my dsi a while back called Flipnote studio. I remember there was a feature which allowed you to hold right to skim through frames and draw freely leading to a pretty cool looking line that would flow around the screen. I was looking for a way to do the same with Animate but it doesn't seem to like the idea of you drawing over the playback.

Is there any way to do this? I imagined that if a DS could do it way back in 2010 then there should be a way of achieving this in animate?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know what your trying to describe but if you want to (make it appear that you) animate a line, draw the line and then create shape that animates (shape tweens usually work well to automate this) to cover the line and use the shape to mask the line.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0