Highlighted

Drawing details

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've for a long time had issues with that I can't draw details in animate. Every time i try to make an eye or something tiny, nothing shows on the screen. I can't either start a round drawing since a straight line is always put from the starting point to a little bit further where from the center of the starting point, depending of wich direction i choose. If I dont make a bigger motion, I cant draw details... It might have something to do with my wacom intous, since the problem don't occur when using my mouse. I have other products like photoshop where this is not a problem. It's very annoying and have caused me te quit animate for a long time but now I'm searching for help.

I'm very grateful for answers!

Obvious question but are all your drivers up-to-date for your Wacom?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drawing details

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've for a long time had issues with that I can't draw details in animate. Every time i try to make an eye or something tiny, nothing shows on the screen. I can't either start a round drawing since a straight line is always put from the starting point to a little bit further where from the center of the starting point, depending of wich direction i choose. If I dont make a bigger motion, I cant draw details... It might have something to do with my wacom intous, since the problem don't occur when using my mouse. I have other products like photoshop where this is not a problem. It's very annoying and have caused me te quit animate for a long time but now I'm searching for help.

I'm very grateful for answers!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2019 0