Highlighted

Drawing issue

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just got animate and Iam having this issue where whenever I try to draw a circle it doesn't to it right. It starts with a straight line as if it lagged and then the cirlce continues fine, but it looks really odd. And this only happens when Iam drawing a curve or circle, it just starts with a straight line even though Iam doing a curved motion but it just doesnt work. I have seen no solutions yet and its frustrating. Iam using a huion tablet, and I dont have this issue with photoshop. So the Issue is most likely from the adobe animate software. Anyone have any solutions? @

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drawing issue

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just got animate and Iam having this issue where whenever I try to draw a circle it doesn't to it right. It starts with a straight line as if it lagged and then the cirlce continues fine, but it looks really odd. And this only happens when Iam drawing a curve or circle, it just starts with a straight line even though Iam doing a curved motion but it just doesnt work. I have seen no solutions yet and its frustrating. Iam using a huion tablet, and I dont have this issue with photoshop. So the Issue is most likely from the adobe animate software. Anyone have any solutions? @

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2019 0
GoryGreg LATEST
Engaged ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If it is the Pencil Tool you are using (you didnt say) then firstly, make sure Smooth is on.

The Smooth option is in the Tools panel at the bottom when the Pencil is selected (you can have Straighten, Smooth or Ink).

When you have Smooth selected you can change the Smoothing level in the Properties panel.

If it's the Brush Tool then Smoothing is also in the Properties panel.

Also I have a Huion and in the Huion control panel I have Support TabletPC ticked.

This hopefully will help.

Cheers

Greg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 2