• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing Issues?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just got Adobe Animate and I've been animating for a while with a Huion drawing tablet. I noticed when I try to use the brush tool nothing appears, so I double checked everything and I noticed that the stroke color was set to none. When I tried to change it, it would flash the color I selected and then go back to the grey box with the red slash through it.  To see if it was my tablet, I completely updated every driver, then tried again, still same problem at the end. I finally unplugged my tablet but then even with my laptop mouse I couldn't do anything, not even the select tool would work.

Is this just a bug with the 2019 version of Animate? Or can I do something to resolve this problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow - that must be frustrating! Is anything selected on stage?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lunaxialv

lunaxialv  wrote

So ... when I try to use the brush tool ... I noticed that the stroke color was set to none.

As far as I'm aware of the Brush Tool (B) has only a Fill Color anyway. The Paint Brush Tool has a Stroke Color.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines