Highlighted

Drawing Tablet Pressure Is Showing But Not Working

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project and all of the sudden the brush tool started going crazy so I closed the program, thinking it was my tablet I updated the driver, so I go on animate again, I turn on the pen pressure like always, nothing. happens. So I close it Again, and when I re-open it still nothing. So I go on another software, I am not gonna mention for advertising issues, and on this other software the pen pressure was fine, so it clearly isn't my drawing tablet. So I tried re-installing Animate since I couldn't find anything online, but still nothing.
Please help, this is urgent.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drawing Tablet Pressure Is Showing But Not Working

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project and all of the sudden the brush tool started going crazy so I closed the program, thinking it was my tablet I updated the driver, so I go on animate again, I turn on the pen pressure like always, nothing. happens. So I close it Again, and when I re-open it still nothing. So I go on another software, I am not gonna mention for advertising issues, and on this other software the pen pressure was fine, so it clearly isn't my drawing tablet. So I tried re-installing Animate since I couldn't find anything online, but still nothing.
Please help, this is urgent.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide me with more information on the device that you are using and its version?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 0