• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing Tool Creates Long Line

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having a problem in Animate. The drawing tool just makes a really long line. It's my first time using Animate and I'm not sure what to do. My drawing tablet is a XP-Pen Star G640. Thanks.

pen creates long line.png

TOPICS
Error , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

This is a serious bug in this version of Animate (20.0) which will hopefully be fixed soon with an update.

See if anything in this thread helps you to improve your situation:   https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/drawing-tools-brush-pencil-eraser-appearing-not-calibrated-to...

If not, just install An CC 2019 until the fix is available:  https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html#CreativeCloud2019apps

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you man. I might just go with the 2019 version. I do have 2 monitors and that appears to be an issue. Thanks though :D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines