• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamically Bring to Front in HTML5 Drag and Drop

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an HTML interactive that will teach schedules of reinforcement.  I am trying to figure out how to bring the current item selected ("mousedown") to the front.  All of the items are buttons contained inside a movie clip.  I have scoured this community and other sites and several different solutions, with no such luck.  Attached is my .fla.  Thank you for your time and help.

Here is a link to my .fla file: schedules interactive.fla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Hi.

The line 47 of your code should be:

e.currentTarget.setChildIndex(e.target, e.currentTarget.numChildren - 1);

And you should also stop the main timeline even though you have only one frame. This is needed because in CreateJS 1.0 single frame Movie Clips loop continuously instead of just playing once. This causes the display list to reset over and over again.

In an ideal scenario the suggestions above should work. But since when Animate updated to CreateJS 1.0 the display list seems to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

The line 47 of your code should be:

e.currentTarget.setChildIndex(e.target, e.currentTarget.numChildren - 1);

And you should also stop the main timeline even though you have only one frame. This is needed because in CreateJS 1.0 single frame Movie Clips loop continuously instead of just playing once. This causes the display list to reset over and over again.

In an ideal scenario the suggestions above should work. But since when Animate updated to CreateJS 1.0 the display list seems to be very inconsistent when it comes to reorder instances, add and remove them.

I reported these issues to the team once, but the problems are still happening.

Please contact the devs through this link and let they know about it:

https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?BPY8J4

Hopefully they're gonna help us.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines