Easing Preset and keyframe issue

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

how are we?

i'm having an issue with animate.

after creating a Motion Tween, then selecting an Easing preset (BounceIn).... then i select a frame further down the timeline and add a blank keyframe (so that my graphic does not disappear)..... this then not only extends the Easing beyond the 2 keyframes i wanted it to be, but also the easing option (BounceIn) not longer functions as expected (is no bounce in effect).

this i very annoying.

I want the Easing to effect only between the keyframes i want, plus i want to be able to keep my graphic on screen, but without the Easing (BounceIn) effecting the final frames (or lack there of)

see the GIF below

annoying-animate-thing.gif

can anyone please help me?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Hopefully I have understood.

On frame 34 press F7 to insert blank keyframe- this will continue the graphic from the keyframe on frame 24 to frame 33 but insert a blank keyframe in frame 34 . Though do you want the frames from 25 to 34 to be blank- if so then hit F7 in frame 25 and extend that to segment to frame 34 by then pressing F5 in frame 34.

Hope this helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hopefully I have understood.

On frame 34 press F7 to insert blank keyframe- this will continue the graphic from the keyframe on frame 24 to frame 33 but insert a blank keyframe in frame 34 . Though do you want the frames from 25 to 34 to be blank- if so then hit F7 in frame 25 and extend that to segment to frame 34 by then pressing F5 in frame 34.

Hope this helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines