• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit multiple frames - apply stroke to all objects

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first post here! Thanks in advance for any help and advice! 

I have a recieved a scene from another artist that was taken through completion. The style of the animation is using only fills for the characters.

I need to take the animation back a step and want to convert all the frames back to strokes with no fills. In order to achieve this I am taking this process of steps until I hit a roadblock.

1. Select edit multiple frames

2. Drag select all the frames on the stage

3. Select Ink Bottle tool

Problem - This is where I would like to apply strokes to every object selected, however with the InkBottle Tool I am required to click each edge of each object individually. Leg, Foot, Hand etc. This would require a lot of time. 

Is it possible to apply strokes to all objects in 1 click? I can edit the fill shapes of all objects easily, but when it comes to the stroke it seems to be more complicated. 

Any help is much appreciated! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Hi.

This would be possible if all drawings you want to apply the stroke to were Drawing Object instances. In this way you would only have to select them all and change the stroke using the color picker.

As I suppose they aren't, then you're probably gonna need a JSFL script to convert each drawing into a Drawing Object.

Or maybe someone else has a idea better than mine.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

This would be possible if all drawings you want to apply the stroke to were Drawing Object instances. In this way you would only have to select them all and change the stroke using the color picker.

As I suppose they aren't, then you're probably gonna need a JSFL script to convert each drawing into a Drawing Object.

Or maybe someone else has a idea better than mine.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines