• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoding 1280x720 video + alpha channel with AVI format but resolution changes to 720x480.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I am trying to export a 1280x720 render size video that uses alpha channels and ignores the stage in adobe animate, the video always turns out as a 720x480 res when encoded in the media encoder.

Maybe it is because I am using an AVI format so 720x480 is the max res. If this is so, is there an alternate to be able to export the video with transparency with another format to then be used in adobe premiere pro? Thanks.

TOPICS
ActionScript , Error , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Hi mate,

You should be able to use 32-bit MOV, but best would be to export a PNG sequence as it is completely lossless.

I've described the process in detail here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

You should be able to use 32-bit MOV, but best would be to export a PNG sequence as it is completely lossless.

I've described the process in detail here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361?page=1

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Export as a movie file, then use Media Encoder to convert to AVI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines