• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eraser goes full pressure on release

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, maybe I should report it as a bug, but since when googling I didn't find anyone complaining about such issue, decided to post on forum.  Maybe there's a solution on my side.

When using eraser with pressure sensitivity on - often when releasing pen from surface of tablet, pressure goes to maximum and erases things I want to keep. It doesn't happen with brush tool. So I assume it's Animate, not drivers problem.

Here's a short screencapture which illustrates the problem. https://youtu.be/OxiVOZSIPvY

Animate 20.5.1

Mac OS 10.15.5

Wacom drivers 6.3.40-2

Cintiq 16 & Intuos Pro (newest model)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try calibrating your tablet.

thats doesn't work, do I uninstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I think it's drivers issue. I have similar problem in Photoshop too. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, but I get same problem. 😄 It suuuccckss. What's the point of buying expensive Wacom tablets, that don't work. Tired of wasting time on stupid stuff. Just living with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bringing up this topic once again.

I still haven't resolved this issue when eraser goes full pressure on release in Animate. Doesn't happen all the time, but it's SUUPER annoying, when you precisely erase some lines using that pressure and then on pen release it deletes a big blob.

Today I tried removing all Wacom drivers by using uninstall app, afterwards removing every single wacom file with App cleaner and did 100% fresh install of newest drivers. And unfortunately this problem persists.

wacom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines