Highlighted

Eraser goes full pressure on release

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, maybe I should report it as a bug, but since when googling I didn't find anyone complaining about such issue, decided to post on forum.  Maybe there's a solution on my side.

When using eraser with pressure sensitivity on - often when releasing pen from surface of tablet, pressure goes to maximum and erases things I want to keep. It doesn't happen with brush tool. So I assume it's Animate, not drivers problem.

Here's a short screencapture which illustrates the problem. https://youtu.be/OxiVOZSIPvY

Animate 20.5.1

Mac OS 10.15.5

Wacom drivers 6.3.40-2

Cintiq 16 & Intuos Pro (newest model)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Eraser goes full pressure on release

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, maybe I should report it as a bug, but since when googling I didn't find anyone complaining about such issue, decided to post on forum.  Maybe there's a solution on my side.

When using eraser with pressure sensitivity on - often when releasing pen from surface of tablet, pressure goes to maximum and erases things I want to keep. It doesn't happen with brush tool. So I assume it's Animate, not drivers problem.

Here's a short screencapture which illustrates the problem. https://youtu.be/OxiVOZSIPvY

Animate 20.5.1

Mac OS 10.15.5

Wacom drivers 6.3.40-2

Cintiq 16 & Intuos Pro (newest model)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try calibrating your tablet.

thats doesn't work, do I uninstall and reinstall.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I think it's drivers issue. I have similar problem in Photoshop too. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, but I get same problem. 😄 It suuuccckss. What's the point of buying expensive Wacom tablets, that don't work. Tired of wasting time on stupid stuff. Just living with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0