Highlighted

Eraser tool has a very long delay before erasing

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the eraser tool and swipe over any line or brush stroke (no matter what eraser setting) there is a huge delay before it updates on screen and I see the line dissapear. I've tried a number of things online like changing to hardware acceleration to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I don't know if it would have anything to do with it but Im also using a Huion Tablet (Q20M).

My computer is very good so I can't see it being hardware related. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Eraser tool has a very long delay before erasing

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the eraser tool and swipe over any line or brush stroke (no matter what eraser setting) there is a huge delay before it updates on screen and I see the line dissapear. I've tried a number of things online like changing to hardware acceleration to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I don't know if it would have anything to do with it but Im also using a Huion Tablet (Q20M).

My computer is very good so I can't see it being hardware related. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. I have found the issue in the related conversations tab. Turning off auto keyframe seems to have worked perfectly! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0