Highlighted

ERASING ON ALL LAYERS

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm not mistaken the eraser tool only would work on the selected layer and NOT erase anything on other layers (even if they were unlocked). This update took that feature away? 

Is there any way to set this up? 

It's nice and humbling when you solve things yourself 10 minutes after posting on here. In the properties panel, with the eraser tool selected of course, there is a "Erase on active layer" checkbox. Boomshakadizzle. 

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Other, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ERASING ON ALL LAYERS

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm not mistaken the eraser tool only would work on the selected layer and NOT erase anything on other layers (even if they were unlocked). This update took that feature away? 

Is there any way to set this up? 

It's nice and humbling when you solve things yourself 10 minutes after posting on here. In the properties panel, with the eraser tool selected of course, there is a "Erase on active layer" checkbox. Boomshakadizzle. 

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Other, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2019 0
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the eraser tool and go to properties I only see document properties 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0
Gabe8 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see that checkbox , I have the eraser tool selected am I doing something wrong?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting back what solved it for you. I'm not even sure if I knew about that option!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0