Highlighted

Error 1120 "Access of undefined property"

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm suddenly getting an error message on a class assignment saying "1120: Access of undefined property button_13". There's 12 identical error messages to this, except that the last part changes depending on the instance name.

I've been using AS3 code snippets and have double checked the code, nothing seems to be working.

Screenshots below. If you need anything else let me know.

Forum1.PNG

Forum2.PNG

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 1120 "Access of undefined property"

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm suddenly getting an error message on a class assignment saying "1120: Access of undefined property button_13". There's 12 identical error messages to this, except that the last part changes depending on the instance name.

I've been using AS3 code snippets and have double checked the code, nothing seems to be working.

Screenshots below. If you need anything else let me know.

Forum1.PNG

Forum2.PNG

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old post 1120:Access of undefined property error but it is possible that some of the solutions here can help you.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2019 0