Highlighted

Error message pop up

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to programing in Animate, I am trying to make a short course and am using the video component. What I need help with is a "if / else" bit programing! What I need it to do is if the video linked to the video component isn't where it should be, show an error message or graphic. Any help would be greatly appreciated, if possible make it simple to understand cause my brain and programing don't get along. Thanks again.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error message pop up

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to programing in Animate, I am trying to make a short course and am using the video component. What I need help with is a "if / else" bit programing! What I need it to do is if the video linked to the video component isn't where it should be, show an error message or graphic. Any help would be greatly appreciated, if possible make it simple to understand cause my brain and programing don't get along. Thanks again.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what code are you using to load the video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2019 0