• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every 3 strokes I get the "animate is processing strokes" error!

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use adobe animate because literally every 3 strokes I get the "animate is processing strokes" error and it gets stuck on 0 percent forever and eventually crashes my whole computer. I am not on an old computer, I am running an NVIDIA GForce 2070 super as well as an intel i7 7700 processor. My animate is running the latest update. Does anybody know how to fix this issue???

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which version of animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your system specs are not the issue. A certain brush tool is very CPU heavy. There's a checkbox in Properties Panel that allows you to use it while drawing as fills. Let me know if that's helps. You won't be able to edit the brush lines like strokes because they will be fills but it's much less processor intensive. 

I'm not in front of my computer at the moment and going by memory.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you upgrade to 21.0.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines