Everythibg deleted except audio

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so basically I've been slowly working on this animation for over a year and I tried to export it and it gave me a weird error. After it would get done exporting in animate, it would move to media converter, except everytime it got to that process media converter crashed. I did it a few times, then restarted my pc, when I go to open my original animate file, there were no frames, layers, etc at all like if it was all deleted. Only thing left untouched  was my audio. 

Does anyone know a fix for this? 

P.S. it's also happened to a few older versions of the same file (but less progress) and I never even tried to export them and it did the same thing. 

Somebody please help me.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first see if there's an auto-recovery file:

* open AutoRecoverFilenames.txt** and see if there was a saved file and, if so, check the folder location listed

win: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\<animate version>\en_US\Configuration

mac: Users/<username>/Application Support/Adobe/<animate/flash version>/en_US/Configuration/

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines