Highlighted

Everytime I close the program, all of my shape tweens disappear.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved the project and tried with different types of shape tweens (eg: colour changes, shape changes), but every time I close the program it's as if I never made the shape tweens. I don't think I had this issue before, is it a bug?

TOPICS
ActionScript, Error, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Everytime I close the program, all of my shape tweens disappear.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved the project and tried with different types of shape tweens (eg: colour changes, shape changes), but every time I close the program it's as if I never made the shape tweens. I don't think I had this issue before, is it a bug?

TOPICS
ActionScript, Error, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2019 0
Guide ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

See if this is of any help: http://flash-powertools.com/suddenly-broken-shape-tweens-in-flash-animate-after-a-crash/

Also: try going to the Modify menu and choose Document... In the Document Settings dialog that opens, press OK and then Save As... - save your file with a different name.

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2019 0