Highlighted

Export Adobe Animate file into Photoshop

Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone advise me how to open Animate files in Photoshop?

It is easy to open Photoshop files in Animate, but I cannot find oput how to open Animate files in Photoshop.

I am puzzled why this seems not to be a readily available option, as both are Adobe programs. It would be very useful to open Animate files in Photoshop. Grateful for any tips about this.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Adobe Animate file into Photoshop

Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone advise me how to open Animate files in Photoshop?

It is easy to open Photoshop files in Animate, but I cannot find oput how to open Animate files in Photoshop.

I am puzzled why this seems not to be a readily available option, as both are Adobe programs. It would be very useful to open Animate files in Photoshop. Grateful for any tips about this.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is from an older version and I have not tried it myself, but sharing in case it helps

https://joshuakahan.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/flash-to-photoshop-how-to-joshua-kahan.pdf

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran for your response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0