• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Animate layer, single frame to photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working on an animation in Adobe animate. I have drawn some bunting on it's own layer with just a single key frame. The bunting was drawn using shapes and hasn't been converted to an object. I've started trying to animate the bunting to make it look like it's blowing in the wind. However, the limited transformation tools in Animate mean this is very difficult. I want to take the bunting layer from the single starting frame and export it to photoshop so I can make the key frame transformations there and import those back into Animate for use in my animation. Is this possible? The tool I want to use in photoshop is the warp tool. In photoshop I can quickly select the bunting flag, including the pattern on it and click edit>transform>warp. Using this tool the transformation is so much more effective and takes no time at all. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

you can click file>export>image which will export what's on stage and then you can open in ps and edit.

if you don't want everything on-stage at a particular frame, you can copy and paste layers/shapes/objects to a new animate document and then export.

p.s. animate has a warp tool that while similar, works differently from ps's.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can click file>export>image which will export what's on stage and then you can open in ps and edit.

if you don't want everything on-stage at a particular frame, you can copy and paste layers/shapes/objects to a new animate document and then export.

p.s. animate has a warp tool that while similar, works differently from ps's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I had missed the asset warp tool- just what I needed. Exporting as an image is helpful to know too but keeping it all in Animate will make it a lot simpler. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines