• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Animated Gif Window Corrupt

Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose File > Export > Export Animated Gif I get the "Export Image" window with various overlapping controls and no "Animation" control to choose the looping behaviour. Any ideas?

exportimage.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm using a laptop, and nothing appears below the color swatches. I was told to switch to a pc because of my screen size (and at max res), but I don't have access to a pc. Did you ever get an answer or figure out how to export your animated gif? I need help......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I just tried it again and it still doesn't work. I am using a Windows 10 PC and have just switched to a higher res monitor but the problem is the same as when using my old monitor. Have you tried changing your scaling % in Windows Display settings? That sometimes helps with Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines