• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export from Adobe Animate to Media Encoder is causing frames to completely disappear

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an animation major and I've been working on my Intro to Animation Final for about a month now, and it's due this coming Thursday. I was about to finish my project when I suddenly encountered a problem. I export the file to media encoder from export video/movie occasionally just to see if everything looks and runs smoothly since my laptop lags sometimes when I play it in Adobe Animation. Upon exporting it, I noticed some issues with the video. Some frames were being covered up and others were appearing in front of layers that I know they should be behind. So I went back to look at my timeline and nothing was wrong at all. I thought that maybe I had too many layers so I merged some on the layers that were messed up. I exported it again and the sections that had issues were fixed but the parts that have disappeared/covered up by the background haven't changed. So I went to merge those layers as well, but nothing changed. I have no idea as to what to do.

I've attached the video below in case anyone needs to see what I'm talking about. Towards the end of the video, right after the dinosaur is electrocuted, there should be a scene of the main character breathing heavily and then the dinosaur falling over. But instead, they aren't there at all. I really hope someone can help since I am stressing out now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

Unfortunately due to a bug in the forum, attachments can't be seen.

Try to use the embed video button at the top.

As for exporting video, the only bullet proof way of getting your stuff out of Animate has always been to render a PNG sequence and then combine these into a video in Premiere or other video application.

You will need to get the audio out somehow too. Maybe you can export an audio-only MP4 or something. I use for that CS6 which publishes WAV in seconds, but they removed the feature in newer versions.

I have posted detailed description here:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361?page=1

Hope this helps!

Good luck with your project and future in animation.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines