Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export H.264

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy everybody!

I exported my animation which i created on HTLM5 canvas as h.264. Unfortunately the quality is really bad. I cant work with it. My next step will be to import it to premier for further processing. Did somebody know how i can export it with best quality? Maybe i have to change something at Media Encoder? 

Thanks and kind regards! 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export video options include some very high quality options. You don't have to use H.264 if you are going to work on the file in Premiere. Try some of the Pro Res settings.

Normally when creating an animation for video you should use an ActionScript 3.0 FLA and not HTML5 Canvas. The AS3 FLA has more features and better quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Colin

Thanks for your answer. I convert it to a action script but the export is also in a really bad quality. Important to know is that i animate a PNG Picutre with high quality in animate. Only if i export it the quality is bad. What is the problem?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshot of your export dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sure:

Screenshot animate.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on where it says Default (AME), and choose an entry that suggests high quality. "High Quality 1080p HD" for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines