Highlighted

Export png sequence does not export all frames

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export all frames for an animation. The animation consists of 10 frames.

When I play the timeline the animation plays as expected and all frames are shown.

But when I I export it, it exports frame 1-2-3-4-5-6-6-6-6-10. Frame 7, 8, 9 are not created.

I really need help to understand what's happening here.

fox.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export png sequence does not export all frames

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export all frames for an animation. The animation consists of 10 frames.

When I play the timeline the animation plays as expected and all frames are shown.

But when I I export it, it exports frame 1-2-3-4-5-6-6-6-6-10. Frame 7, 8, 9 are not created.

I really need help to understand what's happening here.

fox.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2019 0
Guide ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Nice character!

It looks like a bug to me.

Could be related to the huge stage size you have - 7000 x 6000. Flash has behaved unpredictably when dealing with very large stages.

Nothing else comes to mind.

Try copying the movie clip to a new document with much smaller stage dimensions and see if export works better there.

Best!

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2019 1
Participant ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kennetha16001216​ : Can you please share sample file to help us investigate this issue?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2019 0