Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export problem: only the first frame

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a beginner. I made this exercise: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyo63nx0f0peqwp/Tuolianimaatio.fla?dl=0.
It works, when I play it inside Animate, but when I try to export it as a video, only the first frame is displayed. What have I done wrong? Thanks for help!

olli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Screenshot - 11_6_2020 , 8_59_07 AM.png

right click that main timeline at about frame 300 and click insert frame.  retest.

if you're on the tuoli timeline you'll see this:

Screenshot - 11_6_2020 , 9_01_51 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and I feel terrible because this is the first tutorial. When I get to the step to add it to scene one, it won't play. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it (playing the main timeline) doesn't work when you play it inside animate because you used a graphic symbol on your main timeline and you failed to extend the main timeline to display all the frames of that graphic symbol.  ie, add as many frames to the main timeline as you have in tuoli's timeline.

if you'd used (or changed tuoli to) a movieclip, you could use just one frame on your main timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I still don't quite understand how to do that. I thought my tuoli layer is the main timeline.  How should I add frames to the main timeline then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot - 11_6_2020 , 8_59_07 AM.png

right click that main timeline at about frame 300 and click insert frame.  retest.

if you're on the tuoli timeline you'll see this:

Screenshot - 11_6_2020 , 9_01_51 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! Now I got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines