Highlighted

Export Problems

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a lot of problems on export in Animate. if anyone is familiar with AE it allows for png sequence exporting with padding... This is all I want to do in Animate as the spritesheet generator isn't great.

1. Is there a setting for adjusting a sprite sheets rows/columns?

2. Is there any way to 'pad' an image when it is exported to a png sequence? Much appreciated.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Problems

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a lot of problems on export in Animate. if anyone is familiar with AE it allows for png sequence exporting with padding... This is all I want to do in Animate as the spritesheet generator isn't great.

1. Is there a setting for adjusting a sprite sheets rows/columns?

2. Is there any way to 'pad' an image when it is exported to a png sequence? Much appreciated.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the sprite sheet dialogue includes border and shape padding options.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the sprite sheet generator has those features. Unfortunately, the sprite sheet generator has unwanted results when used in a game engine such as Unity3d so I have to use PNG export. OR an ability to set the rows/columns of the sprite sheet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2019 0