Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export SWF canvas size issue

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

69B74CC4-DD94-4CEA-A79A-7739963C5A50.jpeg

I've created a document that's 1080px X 1080px.   My drawings fit within the canvas which is fine, but whenever I export as SWF movie, there always seems to be excess space. What's the problem? :s

3989ADAB-1C7B-45DF-A86C-E44D3BB46FC9.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  i'm not sure what you're trying to display with those photos.  it would be more helpful if you used screenshots instead of a camera.  (there are plenty of free screenshot apps.  screencaptor for windows works well, imo.)

2.  the word canvas in an adobe animate forum usually means a file type (html5) while you seem to mean something else.

3.  if you're creating a swf file, you probably should be publishing it, not exporting it.

4.  margins/borders in html files can be controlled with css which is the most likely what you want to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically when I test export my animation (Ctrl + enter) the document appears larger than the actually document. Leaving excess space 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your stage scale is 58%.  change that to 100% and let me know what difference you see between what's on stage vs what you see when testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been experiencing this as well. Hope someone can answer this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines