• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Lottie

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnimateCC is my weapon of choice, but for web and native animations it falls short on exporting

I extensively tried the WebGL, Createjs, SnapSVG and recently PIXI export plugins, but After Effects with the bodymoving plugin running in Lottie  seems a much better option.

When animateCC doesn't provide export plugins it is probably easier to learn After Effects, but I'd rather have the combo of drawing and animating in AnimateCC.

Could you please elaborate on this subject. And is support for exporting to Lottie  on the roadmap ?

Kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Finally, there is a Lottie/Bodymovin plugin for Adobe Animate.
But it it a POC. Have a look: https://github.com/airbnb/lottie-web/issues/1604

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think there is a public animate cc roadmap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, there is a Lottie/Bodymovin plugin for Adobe Animate.
But it it a POC. Have a look: https://github.com/airbnb/lottie-web/issues/1604

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi herrKlein,

We at https://lottiefiles.com have been working with the teams at Adobe Animate to support Lottie within Animate.
We are thrilled to share that soon you'd be able to export as Lottie JSON (Bodymovin) and dotLottie.

We’d be testing and releasing this plugin to you all by the end of February, early March time frame. In the meantime should you have feature requests, suggestions or comments, send them our way.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nattu. Thanks for your work integrating Lottie with Animate CC.

I'm very interested in support for exporting these files. Any news for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@reallynattu This is great news! I'm working on a project right now where Lottie export from Animate would make my life so much easier. I see the original timeframe for release was Feb/Mar – do you have any updates? I would be willing to try a beta version too if that's a possibility. Thanks! 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @reallynattu

Any news on the Animate integration? I am thrilled to have a go at it!

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The team behind Lottie is aiming to release a beta version by the end of this month.

https://twitter.com/LottieFiles/status/1298639618221326336

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Swing and a miss 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, joãocésar. any news here from your team, adobe, lottie? exporting animations from animate is crucial, not? i do find only broken links concering the plugin. is there something official that i missed here? thanks very much...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is too bad. why? i thought it will be the perfect app for animation. thanks, julien 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also my after effects plugin says: « New Version: 3.5.4, Switched to dotlottie-react player (and update react-scripts) to mitigate rendering issues.» i dont understand what to do. what is going on here.. please help! thaanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines