Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export video with sound, problem

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have made a animation in Adobe animate with a Music layer.

When I try to export it (File->Export->Export video) the Music doesn't  play when I look at the exported animation.

Is there Another way to export animation together with the Music?

Regards,

Albin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The information you provide is inadequate really. When exporting video, any audio layers should play normally. However, you do not really have any options about sound when you (File->Export->Export video).

You should instead check in (File-> Publish settings), where you can adjust the project’s audio settings.

Another thing you should also check is this particular audio stream's properties. When you click on the audio wave line, in the audio layer, you get info about the audio used, on the properties panel. Make sure it is on: (Sync: Stream). Moreover, if you do not really understand all the options there, you might try deleting the audio layer altogether and creating a new one to add again the audio file, in case any default settings there were accidentally changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I have tryed your suggenstions but I have have a problem under Propotions, I am cant change to stream under Sync: the only option that I can choose is Event, the other options (start, stop, stream) are not Active. Is there a setting in Animate cc that I have made wrong? Or any other solutions?

I am thankful for your answer,

Albin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What _keyframer says is correct, you must convert your project to ActionScript 3, so you can enable the "stream" audio option.

You can do so in Windows the same way as in OS X, like you can see in the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like your Animate CC document is HTML5/Canvas correct? If so, you will need to convert it to ActionScript 3.Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 4.13.45 PM.png

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solved my problem! Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines