• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export window in animate cc is too large.

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used flash in the past and have been using animate cc with no issues until I tried to export what I was working on, the export window is so large I can't see the buttons at the bottom, I've reset my window preference (as seen on a premiere forum) but that didn't help

My display resolution is stuck at 1366x768 (some forums said to change then to 1280x800)

Any ideas in how to fix this issue? Using another screen is out if the question as this laptop is all I have.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

To manually move a dialog box in Windows:

• Press Alt-Spacebar.
  • Press M.
  • Use the arrow keys to move the dialog.
  • Press Enter when done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your Display Settings is a scale slider. If that is set to a number higher than the default you can get cases where the dialog controls are drawn too big, and go off the bottom of the dialog. Try setting that to the default value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was one of the first things I did and it's already at the smallest it can go (100%), I'm only having this issue with Animate CC, all other adobe programs have been working just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the system requirements have a minimum screen height of 900, with 1024 being recommended. Are you able to increase the resolution to 1920x1080?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it as high as it goes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To manually move a dialog box in Windows:

• Press Alt-Spacebar.
  • Press M.
  • Use the arrow keys to move the dialog.
  • Press Enter when done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not able to move

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Windows display settings there is the option to change the orientation to portrait (which turns your screen on it's side).

This works but is tricky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While this does work to move the dialogue box, as soon as the mouse is moved (to click save or whatever) the box pops back to its original position. Any other workarounds? I'm on a laptop and hoped Animate would function correctly here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spamming the same question into three different threads is not going to make you three times as likely to get an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refer to the answer by PATurmel12.  Change your screen orientation to portrait.

If your screen is wider than it is high, you should be able to make this work.

Adobe should address this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, are you on the latest Animate 21.0.3? If not, can you please update it to the latest as window size is handled in the 21.0.3 update.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines