• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported movie comes out with time glitches

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm exporting my project to a Movie through Adobe Media Ecoder it comes out with time glitches. For example one figure is recieving a paper from another and in the exported move the arm is, for only one frame or so, jumping back and then the Movie continues. I've tried to find the problem in the project itself but i can't find any and I've also copied just that part from my project with the two figures into a new and exported and then everything seemes fine. The move I'm making is not heavy or long but i seemes like the longer the time the more problem occurs. I also experienced previously when I've added voiceover into a project that in the exported movie the voiceover and the animations fall out of sync. Why is that, is this maybe part of the same problem?

Is there anyone hwo experienced this or could help me? Greatful for all help I could get .)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the frames you set in animate are the same when you export out of media encoder.

Example. if your frames are 24 in animate then they should be 24 when exporting out of media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you mean frame rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep they are the same double checked meny times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to avoid audio and animation sync that your audio is set to "stream".

As for the arm jump issue, hard to say without seeing it, but this can happen if the arm is nested in a symbol and it's set to loop or there's an extra frame(s) nested in the same timeline.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suffering with the same problem. On the timeline in Adobe Animate cc, everything works and syncs up as it should. But when exported into a movie, symbols with animations happening inside them run through their frame spans but look like their glitching back a frame or two constantly, which just ruins the whole thing. Found a solution to this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate, why not try exporting a PNG sequence and then rendering the video out of that?

Here is some more info how to do it: Export issue - stops mid-export

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! This has absolutely fixed the problem. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines