• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Animate library items to use in After Effects with Jsfl

Participant ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks. I am writing a script to export a character rig and then import it into After Effects. The idea is to take the data of each part of the rig from Animate, such as position, rotation, etc ... export each part and then import it into After Effects with another script, which positions each part in its place. The data collection in Animate and the placement in After is done, but I have a big problem when exporting the library symbols in Animate:

If I export a symbol via Jsfl as a png sequence , I cannot control the export settings, to increase the ppi, for example. If I want to export an swf, the graphic symbol are exported as an empty swf, when importing them into After Effects they don't show anything. If I export movie clips, some of them fail the import in After Effects, and those that are imported, do not play, are like a static images.

I would like to know if someone can help me find the best solution to this problem. The ideal would be to be able to export the swf, so a solution would be to copy each symbol item to the main scene, adjust it, publish it and repeat the process, but it seems a bit cumbersome. Another possibility would be to be able to edit the export settings of a png sequence using jsfl, but according to the documentation, this does not seem to be possible. Is there a simpler way to achieve it?

TOPICS
Ad development , Code , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know that AE directly imports FLA now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh? and what about the Actionscript classes linked to the FLA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I do, but for logical reasons, neither I nor my clients update the suites until after a reasonable time, and less for projects that work already have time. At the moment, importing .fla directly is not a solution. Be that as it may, thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines