• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting animation problems

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please help me with this because honestly, I've been trying to find a solution for over five hours, and it seems like I've waisting the one day of the week I have off. I am trying my best not to be overtly angry in this even though at this point, I think my best bet would be to get my mind off the whole dilemma entierly.

Why does this application not have a reliable way to export videos? I've used the export video option, and it so so incredibly buggy it baffles me that it's even there. Things are flashing, and graphics refuse to play, even though they flow completely fine in the timeline and in adobe animate itself.

I'll attach two files to show as an example, one is a screen recording of what is supposed to play, the other is what happened when I exported the video through Animate CC and the Adobe Media Encoder. As you can see, the graphic just did not play as it should, and it bugged out.

Swivel won't work either because it's not compatible with Adobe's built-in camera, so basically, I have an animation that I can't export by any means. Which is ridiculous, what's the point of animating if it can't leave the software.

What can I do to get this animation exported, or is there nothing that can be done?

Technically I can export it through Adobe's export to video option, except that it dunks the quality down by 70% and glitches out half the time. Just... Why? Why does it keep updating with new improvements, but there still is no reliable way actually to export the thing that is being animated?

I was working on something large, and I wanted to export a part of it to see how it looks running, and I can't even get a piece of this out without problems arising. I'm glad that I decided to see how it looks now before I found myself deeper into the project.

I'm seriously getting desperate, what is going on, and is there something simple that I have neglected to do?

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Missing feature , Other , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Here is what has always worked and hopefully still works.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361

If you have any tweens that still don't render well, just convert them to frame by frame and export the sequence again.

Hope this helps!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I don't have the exportation process itself isn't the problem, it's how buggy and the fact that it keeps all of my graphics as static images that is the thing keeping me from producing the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean that you have stuff nested inside Graphic Symbol containers and when you export your Main Timeline to a PNG sequence you do not get what you expect?

Or maybe you did not read the whole thread that I linked to above?

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll read through it again to give it a better viewing, perhaps I did miss something. Though, yes, I have things nested inside, and they are simply not playing when I export the file, even though they play out while I scroll through the timeline. 

I've never had that happen before, but then again, I've never used adobe to export before, I usually stick with swivel since it tends to give out higher quality results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing one of your example FLAs would be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you able to view those two videos I posted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines