• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting but camera disappears

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to export a video but every time I do I get an error report,/Applications/Adobe Animate CC 2018/Adobe Animate CC 2018.app/Contents/Common/Configuration/Camera/Flash/privatePkg/___Camera___.as, Line 450, Column 44 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Matrix3D. I will still get the video but it will be of the entire workspace, not the camera view. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

I was trying to export it, but I tried it again today and it worked fine. I'm not quite sure what I did differently though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you trying to publish your file? Are you publishing to Flash Player? Which is the version of Flash Player that you are targeting?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to export it, but I tried it again today and it worked fine. I'm not quite sure what I did differently though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for letting me know. Hard to tell as to what actually worked, but do let us know if you face any issue in the future.

Happy animating!

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines