• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting issues adobe animate 2019

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some of the parts to a tween are coming out weird like the bangs have a weird line (image below)

theres like a line just coming out of the bangs

cheyene_0-1616604205727.png

another issue i have it i made a symbol with frames in it, and set it to loop, and it shows up in the project, but when i export it it doesn't move at all. 

Same thing for another symbol which has frames in it and still doesn't move on the exported.

and those type of symbols usually don't show up on the exported video, please help I need to post this project very soon :[

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. if you have a tween behaving unexpectedly, it's usually easier to recreate it than to fix it.

2. when you export a video, you must have enough frames on your main timeline to display nested animations (if you select entire movie) or use a time based span and set an adequate duration.

kglad_0-1616607591123.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not sure what you mean on the second one, also the tween when you play it in the project it comes out just how i want it, but it comes out weird some parts glitch (like the hair) and other things in the background arent appearing animated at all, they are just staying still, is there anything i can do to export it just as I see it in the project file when i play it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. the tween problem can't be determined via a forum. even downloading your fla and inspecting it is, in my experience, a waste of time because it may not be possible to determine where you went (or even if you did something) wrong. 

again, just redo the tween on a new layer.  that's the quickest way to resolve the problem.

2.  how long is your video (that fails to show the nested animations)?  ie, what's its duration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant redo the tween, it is in an already done animation video, and its a symbol with aniamtion in it, it shows up fine in the document but when exporteded it has a line. the video is 44 seconds long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure if that makes sense but if you really mean you can no longer create another video, you would need to edit the problematic video, eg in premiere.

if you mean something else, explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i ended up just leaving it as it is, the background tween symbol randomly started being animated on the export, while the hair, maybe I can just redo the untwneed hair image? Honestly adobe can be so weird sometimes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines