• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting long video

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an short 5 minutes movie on Adobe animate but when I go to export it, only 3 minutes of the animation is converted, how do I get the entire animation exported. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your timeline is longer than 16 000 frames, split your file, export separately and stitch the videos in Premiere.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I did that but it still only exported the small section up to that point as I tried to overlap the video. I removed that overlapping section but when I tried to export it, it wasn't working. The animation is only 7124 Frances long so there shouldn't be a problem, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There may be some other issue then. Impossible to tell from a distance and usually difficult to trouble-shoot.

I'd suggest you try rendering a PNG sequence and exporting the audio as WAV; then make a video out of them in Premiere.

A long time ago I described the process in details here: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361

Hope this helps!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines