• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting my animation from the middle cuts out the audio!!

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently finished a 2 minute long animation with music in the background which I imported myself. I attempted to export it in Media Encoder, but its too big to export. So I split it into 2 parts, and I had to export the first half, and then export the second half separately. My issue is, the second half has no audio but the first half does. I think this is because the second half is starting in the middle of the audio. I don't know how to fix this, and any help would be fantastic as I'm on a deadline.

By the way, I'm exporting them from Media Encoder as MP4's, if that information helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Split the audio layer at the beginning of the second half range (right click > split audio)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had already fixed it, I appreciate the help though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines